[CS-FSLUG] CDC Chief Admits that Vaccines Trigger Autism! Here ya go, David!

David McGlone david at dmcentral.net
Sun Nov 1 19:40:07 CST 2009

On Sunday 01 November 2009 19:24:08 sjm wrote:
> > The TRUTH is, that democrats don't care
> > about you or anyone else. 'Course, a lot of Repubs., that is RINOS,
> > don't either. REAL conservatives do. They also GIVE MORE of their own
> > money to causes like autistic research than demos do. NOT my
> > figures....national statistics.....easily found. The reason for that, by
> > the way, is that a LOT of conservatives are REAL Christians and they
> > give money to worthy projects, unlike liberals.
>
> Personally, I think the above should read more like:
>
> The TRUTH is that most non-Christians don't care about you or anyone
> else....  REAL Christians show they care in many ways giving money and
> time to worthy projects, unlike non-Christians.  (and I would say that
> there are many REAL Christians in both main parties.)
>
> sjm
>
> P.S. I would hesitate a guess that of the non-Christians, the Democrats
> would probably show more support to these issues than the Republicans,
> but it would just be a guess.

If you think about it, I bet your correct in your guess, because it takes
money to fund these issues, and Democrats love to spend money.

Not that I agree with all their spending, who cares who's butt smells the
worst, LOL but some things really need to be funded that most republicans just
don't care about.

I can probably say that if what happened to me when I was 7 that caused me to
lose my hearing never had happened my attitude would probably be different and
I would probably be totally against these types of fundings or at least
ignorant of the cause. I think the reason for this is because I never would
have experienced this type of living. But since I know and have experienced
the anguish of what it's like to be disabled I care so much more for those who
are also disabled or sick or have such things as autism, cerebral palsy, downs
syndrome, blindness, deafness, and so on.

A few years ago, I volunteered my time in nursing homes and hospitals and I
would always act goofy, try to tell jokes, although my jokes were bad LOL  I
tried to go that extra mile to get anyone and everyone to at least crack a
smile even at my own expense.

Even today, if I see anybody out in public that is disabled I WILL acknowledge
them. The reason I do this is because most disabled people feel a sense of
being alone in this world, people are afraid to at least say hi to them
because they are afraid to talk to them because they don't see them as a
normal person. I've seen some even laugh or poke fun of them behind their
backs.

--
Blessings
David M.