[CS-FSLUG] CDC Chief Admits that Vaccines Trigger Autism! Here ya go, David!

Craig Button craigb.rn at gmail.com
Sun Nov 1 12:25:07 CST 2009

I'm sorry I have to step in here.

I'm a health care worker and have been for over 30 years.  I see the effects
on influenza and now specifically H1N1 on a first hand basis.  I've held the
hand of child on a ventilator due to complications of H1N1, I've turned off
the ventilator of on patients who have died from complications of influenza.
It's interesting that when I looked for actually factual reporting of deaths
from H1N1 Vaccine I couldn't find record of them. I did find records of
people who died after getting it, but not from the vaccine or at least no
specific causal.  Hm in Sweden there have been 1 million people vaccinated
for H1N1 and 4 deaths after having the vaccine?  I have more than that have
serious adverse reactions to penicillin or other antibiotics.

As to the posted video, no autism like symptoms doesn't mean autism, just
like cardiac like symptoms means you've had a heart attack. Or that flu like
symptoms means you've got the flu.  Yes immunization can be called a
stressor, but having the flu is sure a stressor, having a fever from strep
throat could be a stressor, there are many things that could be a stressor.

Do we know enough about autism, not a chance.  I don't know how much $$ is
being spent on research, probably not enough.  But I do know for a fact that
patients that had been diagnosed with other things in the past are now being
diagnosed with autism.  Is it enough to count for the increase, I have no
idea.  What I do know is that pt's that were told they have a learning
disability are now told they have autism.

Pandemic?  Personally I don't think it's any more a pandemic than it
normally is with influenza based on numbers of patients.  But wait till
you're told that I'm sorry I don't have any ICU beds for you when you have a
heart attack and you have to spend the next 24-36 hours in a the ED waiting
for that bed, and I'm sorry that you're having to wait 6 hours to be seen
for your gall bladder attack and that you're going to spend them all in
pain, because I have no room in the ED to see you because I've got a house
full of patients with pneumonia secondary to H1N1.  But then if you came
into my ED in March of last year, I would have told you the same thing from
seasonal influenza.

You make your choice, I'll continue to get my vaccines.