[CS-FSLUG] Karmic Koala

Jon Glass jonglass at usa.net
Sun Nov 1 09:11:31 CST 2009

On Sun, Nov 1, 2009 at 3:07 PM, l4c <l4c at thelinuxlink.net> wrote:
> I bet there are people involved with every distribution that do or say
> something you don't like, Ed.  I think it's what YOU use it for that counts.

Well, that's the problem isn't it? I mean, if one does not use Windows
or MacOS for reasons of philosophy or conviction, then why use
something like Slackware, where the maintainer's own behavior is so
diametrically opposed to yours, and worse ridicules, and stands in
opposition to it? At least it's consistent...

--
 -Jon Glass
Krakow, Poland