[CS-FSLUG] OT: Question: RSS reader for XP?

Eduardo Sánchez lists at sombragris.org
Mon Mar 23 10:16:30 CDT 2009

Dear listfolks,

This is clearly OT, I know... My mother has been asking me for a good
RSS feed reader. She uses Win XP, so I would like to get her one. The
ideal candidate would be a small program, with a Gecko/WebKit HTML
engine (i.e., <> IE), Spanish language version, and, of course, free
software. Any pointers?

Thanks in advance,

Eduardo
--