[CS-FSLUG] Hmmm, something not good with IMAP

Tim Young Tim.Young at LightSys.org
Mon Mar 23 07:56:26 CDT 2009

IMAP also has a setting where it works just like POP, downloading the
email to your computer and deleting it from the server. So that could be
a third option... :)

But it should be an email client setting, not something with IMAP.

- Tim Young