[CS-FSLUG] Hmmm, something not good with IMAP

David McGlone david at dmcentral.net
Sun Mar 22 21:17:38 CDT 2009

Has anyone seen any of the following symptoms with IMAP

If I fetch my mail on one or the other computer, there isn't a copy on the
other.

just a few minutes ago, there was mail in my IMAP folder that Kontact
automatically created, I clicked on a different folder, then went back to the
IMAP folder and I watched all my messages disappear.

I have no idea where they went.

I also sent Ron a reply from my laptop, and that mail ended up on my desktop
with no copy on my laptop.

any ideas

th