[CS-FSLUG] Selling Bibles

Fred A. Miller fmiller at lightlink.com
Mon Mar 9 20:51:37 CDT 2009

David McGlone wrote:

[snip]

>>> God bless (and good joke!)
>> One of the things I learned early in life, was to not only laugh at others
>> but myself, and myself FIRST before someone else did. ;) Humor is good
>> for all of us, no matter what errors we make or handicaps we might have.
>
> Amen!!!!!!! You preach it brother! ;-)

I try to! ;)

A long time ago, at a small gathering of evolutionists, a few of us rabble
rousing Christians showed up, after all it was a public meeting. I tried to
make the point that God had to have a sense of humor, and His creation
as well. I pointed out, since they were evolutionists, that they might wan
to consider that Eve must have had a good sense of humor. Imagine
when she first saw Adam, but then, he probably had to have a good
sense of humor as well. I can hear him say, "Ah, Eve, do you have a
hormonal imbalance.....you have quite a bit more than just a little
facial hair." Beauty certainly is in the eye of the beholder. ;)

Fred

--
"The fundamental premise of liberalism is the moral and
rational incapacity of the American people." ~ Fred Miller