[CS-FSLUG] Good distro for the MSI Wind

Chad Fluegge chadfluegge at gmail.com
Sun Mar 1 12:19:35 CST 2009

I am not currently at home. I am at the hospital with my wife and newborn
baby girl - as I have been for three weeks now - so I can't give you an in
depth essay on my experience with Dream Linux. I can say that their
community support has been and is a great source of help and information.
I've used many different distros, and I have yet to find one that rivals
Dream Linux. I have it installed on three machines at home. I'm getting a
netbook tomorrow that I'm going to install the 3.5 version. I will write
more late, but I need to go see my daughter... later,

On Sun, Mar 1, 2009 at 9:10 AM, Jon Glass <jonglass at usa.net> wrote:

> 2009/3/1 Chad Fluegge <chadfluegge at gmail.com>:
> > You could try Dream Linux.
>
> Reading about it now, and.... hey! It sounds a lot like Puppy! The
> "modules" is certainly a Puppy "innovation". I wonder how easy it is
> to create your own? I made an sfs for Puppy that contains the
> essential KDE basic libraries, etc and BibleTime. These things
> intrigue me for some reason. ;-)
>
> --
>   -Jon Glass
> Krakow, Poland
> <jonglass at usa.net>
>
> "I don't believe in philosophies. I believe in fundamentals." --Jack
> Nicklaus

Chad, Jess & Lil' Sam Fluegge
Psalms 61:5 For thou, O God, hast heard my vows: thou hast given me the
heritage of those that fear thy name.
Ezra 7:10 For Ezra had prepared his heart to seek the law of the LORD, and
to do it, and to teach in Israel statutes and judgments.