[CS-FSLUG] What I Need to Help Sell Linux

Fred A. Miller fmiller at lightlink.com
Fri Jun 26 11:27:57 CDT 2009

What I Need to Help Sell Linux

I believe with the right approach, Linux can take a great chunk of the
market; you just have to give the market what it needs and wants, while
allaying its fears. What's needed is a true Linux SMB Edition, targeting
specifically the needs and fears of those businesses that are using
Windows -- especially those that are still using Windows 2000, which is
going to lose support in 2010.

See the Full Story:
http://www.technewsworld.com/story/67440.html

I agree with most of this article. I've been saying for a long time,
that all business needs is GOOD accounting and tax software and
MickySoft WOULD/WILL be kicked out of that small business market!!

Fred

--
"Global Warming due to industry and emissions is a hoax...
The truth is the planet keeps getting warmer the closer we