[CS-FSLUG] Steve Jobs nearly died and lied about it.

Fred A. Miller fmiller at lightlink.com
Fri Jun 26 11:12:15 CDT 2009

NOTE: This may be the most controversial post I have done at ZDNet.

I did not intend to offend anyone, and I admit to a bias in favor of
Steve Jobs. I thought long and hard before posting. But what if this had
happened to Warren Buffett 25 years ago? Serious attention to disclosure
rules could have limited the Bernie Madoff scandal, and prevented other
harms against investors, including earlier accusations of back-dating
options against Apple itself, many involving Jobs.

We can’t have one law for those we don’t know and another for people we
like.

http://healthcare.zdnet.com/?p=2381&tag=nl.e539

--
"Global Warming due to industry and emissions is a hoax...
The truth is the planet keeps getting warmer the closer we