[CS-FSLUG] kde on Ubuntu Studio?

Dave & Ella McMullen DavidM at HisFeet.net
Tue Jun 2 10:30:08 CDT 2009

    I recently installed Ubuntu Studio on both my laptop and desktop.  But
I need some advice.
    I am much more at home with KDE (been using Mepis for years).  But I
don't know which (if any) of the packages that show up when I do a
search in synaptic for "kde" is the one to install.  Furthermore, I
don't know if installing KDE will as my desktop will make Ubuntu
STudio less compatible with my purposes in installing it.
    I want to use it for all the normal things such as email, internet
access, word-processing, etc. but in addition I want to be able to use
it as a "Studio" to make and modify videos for missionary work, and
for edification of the Body of Christ.
    What can you tell me - for the moment especialy about installiong KDE?
                                        Thanks Dave McMullen

--
Web Site: http://www.HisFeet.net
prayer letters: http://ministryupdates.org/mcmullen