[CS-FSLUG] Useful info. from an elist.

Fred A. Miller fmiller at lightlink.com
Sat Jul 25 22:26:43 CDT 2009

address labels

http://wiki.services.openoffice.org/wiki/Documentation/OOo3_User_Guides/W

> > The answer seems to be YES. The exact place to find the docs was
nice, because
> > in a thousand years I would never have looks in "Documentation/How
To/Creating
> > Mail Merge Documents From Text/CSV or Spreadsheets"
> >
> > But I must thank you, at least I "may" now have the answer...though
for the
> > life of me I can't understand why there isn't a simple table of
content/index
> > entry called 'address labels, make'. I can't be the only person who
makes a
> > sheet(s) of labels or Avery would be out of business ;^).

Excellent. Now if you have further questions post back and I'm sure that
someone on the list will gladly assist (me included).

Re: Avery
I try to use and promote Worldlabel when possible. They offer templates
for all of their labels using OOo, see the following:

http://www.worldlabel.com/Pages/address-labels-exhibit1.htm
[scroll down to the bottom of the page]
http://www.worldlabel.com/Pages/openoffice-template.htm
<http://blog.worldlabel.com/mail-merge-in-openofficeorg-everything-you-need-to-know>