[CS-FSLUG] OT: Bible buzz begins as Ark hunters wait to view Ten Commandments box

Steven Vollom stevenvollom at sbcglobal.net
Tue Jul 14 07:19:47 CDT 2009

On Tuesday 14 July 2009 11:13:14 am Karl Kleinpaste wrote:
> "Fred A. Miller" <fmiller at lightlink.com> writes:
> > Bible buzz begins as Ark hunters wait to view Ten Commandments box
>
> That article is dated June 25.  I've seen nothing about this since then.

Fred,

You would think that would be front page news world wide, even if it is
spiritual in interest.  I would think it might scare the blazes out of people
who have resisted GOD and taken the view that religion is a sham.

It is the reason I am anxious for the revealing of Noah's Ark, and the remains
of nephalim.  They were mortal.  GOD talked about the deaths of the last of
them.  Since we have dinosaur bones, it is reasonable that nephalim bones
would survive too.  Those two revelations would move lots of fence walkers to
the right side of the fense.

The drawing of the Ark as opposed to the Movie editions sure looks both
beautiful and functional for a person to sit on.  Two Wings for the back rest
and closed wings for the side rests.  If GOD chose three dimentional form for
HIS person, while in the temple, it would stand to reason that the mercy seat
would be a chair of sorts.  This kind of stuff really excites me.

Additionally, my brother, this is the kind of talk I would have liked in the
List conversations.  I suspect none of us have salvation to worry about, so
why argue about the details.  Isn't this more fun.  Plus there is a lot more
stuff that we all agree on, why not talk about that, instead?  Even though the
unsaved can join the list, they are not likely to do so, because it is a
Christian forum.  However, who would want to join people who argued their
beliefs all the time.  I sure wouldn't; it wouldn't seem Christian.

In CHRIST,

Steven