[CS-FSLUG] 10 Things for Linux Desktop Evangelists to Ponder

Fred A. Miller fmiller at lightlink.com
Sun Jul 12 17:35:53 CDT 2009

10 Things for Linux Desktop Evangelists to Ponder

This is the year of the Linux Desktop! Oh, um, so was `expr ${THISYEAR}
- 1`. No, wait. It was `expr ${THISYEAR} - 2`. Just kidding. Next year
is the year of the Linux Desktop! Of course, many continue to dream and
hope, cajole, and demand that one of these years be the year of the
Linux Desktop. I'm a big fan, and I'm pulling for Linux's success, but
it's a complex formula that determines if and when.

See the Full Story:
http://www.technewsworld.com/story/67559.html

--
"Where's The Birth Certificate?"