[CS-FSLUG] I am embarrassed, I don't remember your name, but...................

Fred A. Miller fmiller at lightlink.com
Sat Jul 11 12:13:41 CDT 2009

steven vollom wrote:
> On Saturday 11 July 2009 01:29:00 am Fred A. Miller wrote:
>> steven vollom wrote:
>>
>> [snip]

>>> Would you explain what "Where's the Birth Certificate?" is about?
>> Sure. THOUSANDS of us in the US are convinced that Obama ISN'T qualified
>> to be President, and not just the obvious reasons. There is ample
>> evidence that he was born in Kenya and not Hawaii as he claims. If this
>> is true, then he CAN'T be President, as he MUST be natural born based on
>> our Constitution. He has REFUSED to provide a valid Birth Certificate.
>> My signature simply makes the point that we want to see the original.
>>
>> Fred
>
> I agree it would be nice for him to not be in office, but his presence and his
> actions in office are almost necessary to bring forth the return of CHRIST.  It
> currently must be about as bad on this earth as in the times of Sodom and
> Gomorrah, but I don't think quite as bad as prior to Noah.  But that part of
> history has really been kept quiet.

As bad as things are, it's NOT that bad - YET - as in those days. But,
have no fear....they WILL be and in fact, MUCH worse!! It's a matter of
the choices mankind makes in the near future that will determine how
soon God decides that enough is enough.

> Have you had occasion to read the Book of Enoch?  It is a bit older than the
> Book of Job.  I am not sure why it is not accepted currently.  It may be due
> to the author of the current translation, but nothing would prohibit a
> collection of scholars who are Christians from translating it from the
> Ethiopian Text to confirm the accuracy of the translation.

No....I haven't.

Fred

--
"Where's The Birth Certificate?"