[CS-FSLUG] I am embarrassed, I don't remember your name, but...................

Fred A. Miller fmiller at lightlink.com
Sat Jul 11 00:29:00 CDT 2009

steven vollom wrote:

[snip]

>> Fred
> Would you explain what "Where's the Birth Certificate?" is about?

Sure. THOUSANDS of us in the US are convinced that Obama ISN'T qualified
to be President, and not just the obvious reasons. There is ample
evidence that he was born in Kenya and not Hawaii as he claims. If this
is true, then he CAN'T be President, as he MUST be natural born based on
our Constitution. He has REFUSED to provide a valid Birth Certificate.
My signature simply makes the point that we want to see the original.

Fred

--
"Where's The Birth Certificate?"