[CS-FSLUG] I am embarrassed, I don't remember your name, but...................

Eduardo Sánchez lists at sombragris.org
Fri Jul 10 19:44:22 CDT 2009

On Friday 10 July 2009 19.11.31 steven vollom wrote:
[snip]

> I see us all as the same.  My best friends are spread all over the world.
> It has made me somewhat cosmopolitan.  It also causes me to lose a lot of
> sleep, for to be in close communication requires me to be awake at all
> hours. The fact that they accept me is amazing to me.  I love them all.
> You too!
>
> Steven

Hi Steven,

I am one of the list admins (in semi-retirement, but well...). As far as I am
concerned, I did not see on the list any flames directed to you.

You are welcome to stay on the List as long as you abide by our statement of
faith. One of the rules here is that newcomers should introduce themselves. I
would be glad to learn about you, and many of our brothers would, too.

Blessings,

Eduardo

--
Eduardo Sanchez, B. Th.