[CS-FSLUG] I am embarrassed, I don't remember your name, but...................

steven vollom stevenvollom at sbcglobal.net
Fri Jul 10 18:11:31 CDT 2009

On Friday 10 July 2009 06:27:46 pm Fred A. Miller wrote:
> steven vollom wrote:

> >> Huh? 'You alright, Steven?!
> >>
> >> Fred
> >
> > Fred,
> >
> > About my GOD and HIS perfect Son, I am not too confused.  That is why I
> > love them so much.  God's vengence is not a thing HE enjoys, but HE is
> > Holy and is stuck with his perfect nature.  HIS genius was to figure a
> > way to defeat the spoiler.  Big price, the life of HIS only Perfect One,
> > but then a worthy price to pay for us.
> >
> > Fred, are you the list moderator I first wrote to.  If so, it is
> > important.  I forgot the name.  With his suggestion, I started to respond
> > to the list.  As you can see, I am not too popular.  It just goes to show
> > how great the mercy of GOD is.
> >
> > When I speak my mind about the things of my GOD, it riles up the people.
> > I don't mean to be a trouble maker, that is why I used to just read the
> > comments.  A great Christian friend referred me here.
>
> No, I don't moderate nor own the list. I haven't read any "nasties"
> headed in your direction. One thing I'll mention that seems to be a
> problem from time to time on a lot of international lists, is that we
> here in the US have a hard enough time understanding each other, let
> alone someone from from another country who has a different native
> tongue than US English.
>
> Blessings,
>
> Fred
I see us all as the same.  My best friends are spread all over the world.  It
has made me somewhat cosmopolitan.  It also causes me to lose a lot of sleep,
for to be in close communication requires me to be awake at all hours. The
fact that they accept me is amazing to me.  I love them all.  You too!

Steven