[CS-FSLUG] Kiosk Web Filtering/Restrictions

Timothy Butler tbutler at ofb.biz
Wed Jul 8 01:38:46 CDT 2009

Hi everyone,
	Can anyone recommend a really, really simple way to restrict web
access in a Ubuntu/GNOME/Firefox kiosk so that it can only be used to
access authorized sites? The system is meant to be a library catalog
lookup computer and so I only want it to be able to access the site
which hosts the catalog.

	I tried using the willowng module in Ubuntu, but it fails on
attempting to import "dl" on line 23 every time I try to start it.

	Thoughts?

	Thanks,
		Tim

---
Timothy R. Butler | "The yellow fog that rubs its back upon the window-
panes,
Editor, OfB.biz   | The yellow smoke that rubs its muzzle on the
window-panes
tbutler at ofb.biz   | Licked  its  tongue  into the  corners  of  the
evening,
timothybutler.us  | Lingered upon the pools that stand in drains."
                                                                 --
T.S. Eliot