[CS-FSLUG] mini-ITX question

Warren Sanders warren at sandersonline.org
Fri Feb 27 15:40:09 CST 2009

Ron Thompson wrote:
>     I'm looking for  mini-ITX (or other small low power) motherboard to
> experiment with, but I'd like to to use Linux on it.  There seems to be a
> wide variety of sound codecs available, and I need sound line in and out and
> ideally 24 bit 96KHz sampling rate or better.  What should I look for and
> what should I stay away from?  A recommendation for a board would also be
> helpful.  I'd be running older amateur radio software which shouldn't be very
> demanding.
>
>     Ron

I wish I could recommend one but the one I have is pretty legacy now.
All I could offer is where you could get one like mine.  See
http://www.logicsupply.com

I was easily able to call them up and custom order one of their
firewalls without their pre-installed OS.  They were very responsive and
truly are leaders in mini-itx.

--
Warren Sanders