[CS-FSLUG] mini-ITX question

Ron Thompson ron.t at xplornet.com
Sat Feb 14 00:57:40 CST 2009

    I'm looking for  mini-ITX (or other small low power) motherboard to
experiment with, but I'd like to to use Linux on it.  There seems to be a
wide variety of sound codecs available, and I need sound line in and out and
ideally 24 bit 96KHz sampling rate or better.  What should I look for and
what should I stay away from?  A recommendation for a board would also be
helpful.  I'd be running older amateur radio software which shouldn't be very
demanding.

    Ron
--
Ron Thompson, |^|