[CS-FSLUG] PD: Re: TOTAL control over ALL media, including the Net!! It's coming!!

Jon Glass jonglass at usa.net
Mon Feb 23 03:26:13 CST 2009

On Sun, Feb 22, 2009 at 11:40 PM, Timothy Butler <tbutler at ofb.biz> wrote:
>  It sounds pretty well like the fairness doctrine is dead, since President
> Obama nixed the idea of bringing it back.

The only thing that Obama would be opposed to, is using the _name_
"Fairness doctrine". That's a hot-button issue. So, they will simply
give it a different name, and different form of implementation, and
viola! It's back in force! That's how the Dems roll, man. Look at
illegal immigration, health care--any issue. They never truly give up.

--
 -Jon Glass
Krakow, Poland