[CS-FSLUG] Cash Back Credit Card?

Timothy Butler tbutler at ofb.biz
Thu Feb 19 21:28:15 CST 2009

> Studies show that people typically spend 12% to 18% more with
> plastic than cash. Plus interest on those times when you carry a
> balance anyway. With those kind of rates, the credit card company
> comes out on the winning end.

	Well, the thing is, I already pay almost entirely with credit (or
debit, but mostly credit). So, I'm not looking to change how I buy
stuff, I just figure it is silly to have a card that doesn't generate
any cash back, *if* I could have one that would.

	One definitely has to be careful with the budget, though. But, I find
I actually spend cash more freely than credit. I'm weird like that.

	-Tim

---
Timothy R. Butler | "The yellow fog that rubs its back upon the window-
panes,
Editor, OfB.biz   | The yellow smoke that rubs its muzzle on the
window-panes
tbutler at ofb.biz   | Licked  its  tongue  into the  corners  of  the
evening,
timothybutler.us  | Lingered upon the pools that stand in drains."
                                                                 --
T.S. Eliot