[CS-FSLUG] OT: Thermageddon, the BBC and a giant snake

Jon Glass jonglass at usa.net
Tue Feb 17 13:33:32 CST 2009

On Tue, Feb 17, 2009 at 8:14 PM, Frank Bax <fbax at sympatico.ca> wrote:
> Darwin never said humans evolved from monkeys; he proposed a theory of
> common descent.

human from animal descent=man=animal. This is regardless of whether
man came directly from a monkey or from the ancestor of a monkey. Man
is monkey, and nothing superior to the monkey. If life is nothing more
than the accumulation of time+probability, then everything is change.
We are just animals, with all the moral implications you can imagine.
This is the point.

--
 -Jon Glass
Krakow, Poland