[CS-FSLUG] Mouse Jiggler???

Jim Isbell, W5JAI jim.isbell at gmail.com
Tue Feb 17 11:20:31 CST 2009

Yes, the Telephone server is an XP OS.  I am hoping to move it to the
Linux box however since its much faster.  Havent yet gotten to that
part yet...until I can get all the problems solved on the XP
level....then move up.  One step at a time

But as I have been working with it this morning I am beginning to
think the problem is in the Telephone software.

On 2/17/09, Frank Bax <fbax at sympatico.ca> wrote:
> Jim Isbell, W5JAI wrote:
>
> > I am running a computer that is the server for my telephone system and
> > when the program goes into a "rest" state it takes 20 seconds for it
> > to come back up when called so the first call is often missed.
> >
> > It would seem to me that there should be software that could do this
> > without a hardware device.  Anyone know of any such thing?
> >

>  1) Check BIOS Settings.
>  2) I think you once said this was a Windows system?
>         Check Control Panel - Power options

Jim Isbell
you are just taking up too much space."