[CS-FSLUG] Mouse Jiggler???

Jim Isbell, W5JAI jim.isbell at gmail.com
Tue Feb 17 10:14:00 CST 2009

Recently I saw an advertisement for a "mouse jiggler".  The object of
the device, a small USB plugin, was to simulate the movement of the
mouse every 20 seconds to forestall the loss of the active program
into "resting" state.

I am running a computer that is the server for my telephone system and
when the program goes into a "rest" state it takes 20 seconds for it
to come back up when called so the first call is often missed.

It would seem to me that there should be software that could do this
without a hardware device.  Anyone know of any such thing?

--
Jim Isbell
you are just taking up too much space."