[CS-FSLUG] OT: Suspension of Nurse Who Offered to Pray for Patient's Recovery Sparks Uproar!

David McGlone d.mcglone at att.net
Sun Feb 8 15:39:18 CST 2009

On Sunday 08 February 2009 4:18:43 pm Fred A. Miller wrote:

> >> Can you tell me just one thing you disproved of that George Bush did? Or
> >> George Bush Sr. or how about Regan? LOL
> >
> >     I know at least one thing Fred can mention about Dubya... I'm
> > guessing more. :-)
>
> Yep....close the boarders properly, start sending illegals back, and
> prosecute employers who hire them to a MUCH greater penalty. He NEVER
> handled any of that properly. And, here's a "bonus," the stimulus
> package he promoted was a waste. I didn't approve of it before nor after
> it was done.

Whooo hoooo, there ya go Fred. It feels so good doesn't it.

 It doesn't make you "evil" to admit all them "butt holes" ;) in Washington
are not perfect, it makes you human!

And Guess what, I agree with you on the above! I don't care who is president,
I've always preached that we need to send em back! Here's another I'm sick of,
why do we have to learn multiple languages to get a job now days??? They
wouldn't do it for us if we went to their country to live!!!!!

--
David M.
http://www.dmcentral.net