[CS-FSLUG] OT: Suspension of Nurse Who Offered to Pray for Patient's Recovery Sparks Uproar!

Fred A. Miller fmiller at lightlink.com
Sun Feb 8 15:18:43 CST 2009

Timothy Butler wrote:

>>> Ah......you are SO WRONG about that!
>>
>> Can you tell me just one thing you disproved of that George Bush did? Or
>> George Bush Sr. or how about Regan? LOL
>
>     I know at least one thing Fred can mention about Dubya... I'm
> guessing more. :-)

Yep....close the boarders properly, start sending illegals back, and
prosecute employers who hire them to a MUCH greater penalty. He NEVER
handled any of that properly. And, here's a "bonus," the stimulus
package he promoted was a waste. I didn't approve of it before nor after
it was done.

Fred

--
Obama - The Bernie Madoff of Politics?