[CS-FSLUG] Request for info: Laptop vendors?

Eduardo Sánchez lists at sombragris.org
Wed Feb 4 17:44:20 CST 2009

Dear listmembers,

A relative of mine approached me asking if I knew a good, reputable
vendor of laptops in the U.S.. She wanted refurbished laptops since her
threshold for the whole thing (including shipping to Continental USA) is
USD $500.00. She wanted the best value, and she specified WinXP as the
laptops' OS.

I really don't know any, so I am resorting to you as a source of
information. Do you have any pointers?

Thanks in advance,

Eduardo
--