[CS-FSLUG] Learning C++ with Linux

Ron Thompson ron.t at xplornet.com
Sun Feb 1 11:29:43 CST 2009

Yesterday I downloaded CentOS on my slow connection.  8 hours later as it
reached the end the download failed.  I did try again overnight and did save
the live CD image to a file.  It looks like some development applications are
included in CentOS.  Ubuntu was have been preferred, but I'm so rusty with
command line Linux.  If I'm not using it, it doesn't take long for me to
forget things.

   I will need some help, and will be coming back to the list to help me over
the bumps.

   Thanks everyone, I'll try the suggestions you've given me and see how far I
get.

            Ron