[CS-FSLUG] Everything Everywhere Everywhen

Jason P. Franklin haronniin at gmail.com
Thu Dec 24 06:28:21 CST 2009

George,

In short, I agree with you.  I'm not sure, though, what you mean by "Surely, God knows nothing about tomorrow - but truly He knows tomorrow."

I'm also unclear on what your introduction paragraph had to do with the body of your post.  It seemed as if you were bringing up one point, or setting the stage for one type of discussion only to present something completely different.  I don't wish to hijack this thread so perhaps creating a different thread for the "straw-man discussion" would be a good idea.

Jason P. Franklin
Christian/Husband/Father/Missionary
haronniin at gmail.com

I proudly support Parental Rights!