[CS-FSLUG] OFB: Gift Buying Guides

Timothy Butler tbutler at ofb.biz
Wed Dec 23 17:04:57 CST 2009

We've put up some gift buying guys over the last few weeks and we also have some nice Christmasy articles. If you are interested... Enjoy!

	-Tim

Gifts of Christmas 2009: Procrastinator’s Gift Buying Guide by Ed Hurst, Eduardo Sanchéz and Timothy R. Butler - OFB's editors pick out all kinds of interesting last minute gifts.
Fujifilm F70EXR by Dennis E. Powell
3G Netbooks by Timothy R. Butler
Macs and Accessories to Go With by Timothy R. Butler <Editor's Choice Christmas Gifts>
HTC Pure on AT&T  by Timothy R. Butler
Eris is Not Just Droid "Lite" by Timothy R. Butler <Editor's Choice Christmas Gift>

Other Christmasy articles up so far:
Nothing So Sweetens Christmas Memories as the Passage of Time by Dennis E. Powell
Mystical Advent-ure by Ed Hurst