[CS-FSLUG] Islam

Marco Tedaldi marco.tedaldi at gmx.ch
Mon Dec 21 14:05:54 CST 2009

Hello

I've been to pakistan myself for some time (northern territory) and I
must say, that I havn't meet so many hospitable people in my own coutry.
The have had almost nothing left (after the earthquake of 2005) and even
shared that. I have learned to love the muslim people there...
but I have also seen what Islam does to them. I've seen them suffer
because of the believ. And at the same time I've learned to love the
muslims I've learned to hat Islam.

But live goes on and I have learned another thing. Islam is no danger
for christianity. Nor any other religion. It's the disbelievers and the
people that claim to be christians but are not christians in fact. False
proclaimers and people that fallow them. People that spread hate instead
of love in the name of christ and people that fallow this. These are the
dangers.

I live in switzerland and maybe you've heard of the minarett stuff too.
The situation is here, that we gave up quite a bit of our christian
values and culture not to offend anyone. No more x-mas plays at school,
some christian songs don't get sung anymore and so on. the number of
people is growing, that want's to "claim back our identity". That's good
on one side, but also dangerous if it gets out of hand.

Let's love the people and be clear in our believs! Let's be christians
and stand up for that. Love people but be clear! you don't have to
accept everything (Christ wasn't tolerant at all, but he was full of
love!) but we should try to love every person on the face of this earth.

shalom

Marco