[CS-FSLUG] Islam

Tim Young Tim.Young at LightSys.org
Thu Dec 17 11:13:44 CST 2009

I have siblings and parents who have worked (or are working) in some
very Islamic countries.  They have led a few of them to Christ.  One
hears stories of Christians being tracked down and killed in these areas
after they convert.  This implies that there are some who are
converting.  So, as an entire group, I cannot set them aside.  At least
not yet.  There is still hope for some, and so long as there is that
hope, there will be people the Lord calls to go to them.

    - Tim Young