[CS-FSLUG] OT: My wife is from this small town in NY.

Ed Hurst ehurst at soulkiln.org
Fri Dec 18 06:49:24 CST 2009

On Fri, 18 Dec 2009 00:07:21 -0600, Fred A. Miller <fmiller at lightlink.com>
wrote:

> That's because there isn't any promotion of "slaughter." IF there's a
> way to reach Muslims, I'd like to know what it is. I know of Christians
> in just about all nations who've been killed trying to do just that, but
> I don't know of any success stories.

I'll put my money where my mouth is. Should someone offer to fund it, I
would take a short course of training in preparation with a few converted
Muslims I know, then I would go to just about any of those countries which
would let me in. In due time I would exercise what I know as evangelism,
and if it got me killed, I'm fine with that. I've come close enough to
death already, so I'm on borrowed time. My God is sovereign, and where He
makes a way, the result is His concern, not mine. I'll go.

--
Ed Hurst