[CS-FSLUG] OT: My wife is from this small town in NY.

Ed Hurst ehurst at soulkiln.org
Thu Dec 17 08:21:54 CST 2009

On 12/17/2009 6:54 AM, l4c wrote:

> Interesting Ed, I get all the exact same posts from Fred on my list. I
> seem them all twice since I am on this one too. I don't remember any
> promotion of the "slaughter" of anyone.

I assert there is an indirect link which is not hidden, but unstated.
Most of these articles are aimed at promoting warfare which, in part,
operates from the blanket condemnation of Muslims as inherently evil.
It's a sort of, "they aren't worth saving." That they do not directly
encourage nuking all Islamic countries in the same article where they
breathlessly decry what evil plots Muslims have for us is just part of
the game.

I suppose I should avoid mixing in a single message the moderator's
privilege and a personal reaction.

--
Ed Hurst