[CS-FSLUG] Obama Snubs in Oslo Anger Norwegians

sjm sjm.mlists at gmail.com
Fri Dec 11 18:09:50 CST 2009

Fred A. Miller wrote:
> I didn't vote for him. He's a usurper as President, a Marxist, and
> worth less than the stuff I take out of my dog yard!

Please, once again, let's be respectful.

God loved us and President Obama enough to send his son to die for him.
  Do you really think President Obama is "worth less than the stuff I
take out of my dog yard" if the Lord Jesus was willing to die for him?

Fred A. Miller wrote:
> A REAL Christian follows the Bible and ALL of it's dictates.

1 Peter 2:
  11 Dear friends, I warn you as “temporary residents and foreigners” to
keep away from worldly desires that wage war against your very souls. 12
Be careful to live properly among your unbelieving neighbors. Then even
if they accuse you of doing wrong, they will see your honorable
behavior, and they will give honor to God when he judges the world.[h]
  13 For the Lord’s sake, respect all human authority—whether the king
as head of state, 14 or the officials he has appointed. For the king has
sent them to punish those who do wrong and to honor those who do right.
  15 It is God’s will that your honorable lives should silence those
ignorant people who make foolish accusations against you. 16 For you are
free, yet you are God’s slaves, so don’t use your freedom as an excuse
to do evil. 17 Respect everyone, and love your Christian brothers and
sisters. Fear God, and respect the king.

Rom 13:
  1Every person is to be in subjection to the governing authorities For
there is no authority except from God, and those which exist are
established by God. ...
  7Render to all what is due them: tax to whom tax is due; custom to
whom custom; fear to whom fear; honor to whom honor.
  8Owe nothing to anyone except to love one another; for he who loves
his neighbor has fulfilled the law.
9 ...and if there is any other commandment, it is summed up in this
saying, "YOU SHALL LOVE YOUR NEIGHBOR AS YOURSELF."
  10Love does no wrong to a neighbor; therefore love is the fulfillment
of the law.

Matthew 5:

39But I tell you, Do not resist an evil person. If someone strikes you
on the right cheek, turn to him the other also. 40And if someone wants
to sue you and take your tunic, let him have your cloak as well. 41If
someone forces you to go one mile, go with him two miles. 42Give to the
one who asks you, and do not turn away from the one who wants to borrow
from you.
  43"You have heard that it was said, 'Love your neighbor and hate your
enemy.' 44But I tell you: Love your enemies and pray for those who
persecute you, 45that you may be sons of your Father in heaven. He
causes his sun to rise on the evil and the good, and sends rain on the
righteous and the unrighteous. 46If you love those who love you, what
reward will you get? Are not even the tax collectors doing that? 47And
if you greet only your brothers, what are you doing more than others? Do
not even pagans do that? 48Be perfect, therefore, as your heavenly
Father is perfect.

Phil 2:
  5Have this attitude in yourselves which was also in Christ Jesus,
  6who, although He existed in the form of God, did not regard equality
with God a thing to be grasped,
  7but emptied Himself, taking the form of a bond-servant, and being
made in the likeness of men.
  8Being found in appearance as a man, He humbled Himself by becoming
obedient to the point of death, even death on a cross.
  9For this reason also, God highly exalted Him, and bestowed on Him the
name which is above every name,
  10so that at the name of Jesus EVERY KNEE WILL BOW, of those who are
in heaven and on earth and under the earth,
  11and that every tongue will confess that Jesus Christ is Lord, to the
glory of God the Father.
  12So then, my beloved, just as you have always obeyed, not as in my
presence only, but now much more in my absence, work out your salvation
with fear and trembling;
  13for it is God who is at work in you, both to will and to work
(AD)for His good pleasure.
  14Do all things without grumbling or disputing;
  15so that you will prove yourselves to be blameless and innocent,
children of God above reproach in the midst of a crooked and perverse
generation, among whom you appear as lights in the world,
  16holding fast the word of life, so that in the day of Christ I will
have reason to glory because I did not run in vain nor toil in vain.

Romans 5:
  8But God demonstrates His own love toward us, in that while we were
yet sinners, Christ died for us.

Thank you.

sjm

__________ Information from ESET NOD32 Antivirus, version of virus signature database 4680 (20091211) __________