[CS-FSLUG] Obama Snubs in Oslo Anger Norwegians

Fred A. Miller fmiller at lightlink.com
Thu Dec 10 23:18:16 CST 2009

 I didn't vote for him. He's a usurper as President, a Marxist, and
worth less than the stuff I take out of my dog yard!

Fred

Newly minted Nobel Laureate Barack Obama has stirred up some bad
feelings in Oslo, Norway, by opting out of a round of events
traditionally attended by the prizewinner — not the least of which is
lunch with the King of Norway.

According to a report by the U.K.’s Guardian, Obama has scratched off a
dinner with the Norwegian Nobel committee, a press conference, a
television interview, appearances at a children's event promoting peace,
a music concert — as well as a visit to the exhibition that honors him
at the Nobel peace center.

http://www.newsmax.com/insidecover/nobel_obama_oslo/2009/12/10/297195.html?s=al&promo_code=930B-1

--
A REVOLUTIONARY IDEA!