[CS-FSLUG] [PD] THIS WILL CHANGE YOUR RETIREMENT

Karl Kleinpaste karl at kleinpaste.org
Thu Oct 30 07:54:51 CDT 2008

EnzoAeneas <enzoaeneas at gmail.com> writes:
> I believe that the most that one could accuse him of concerning his
> faith is not following GOD as he should

I politely disagree, to suggest that the bigger problem I perceive is
that he does not slap down each and every person who dares to offer a
pseudo-messianic perspective on himself.

He is no Messiah, yet rather a lot of his political machinery operates
around a salvation motif with himself offered as the savior.  He just
stands and accepts it.  That is why I question (I do not outright
condemn, but I do question) his faith.