[CS-FSLUG] [PD] THIS WILL CHANGE YOUR RETIREMENT!!!

Jon Glass jonglass at usa.net
Thu Oct 23 11:41:21 CDT 2008

On Thu, Oct 23, 2008 at 6:11 PM, EnzoAeneas <enzoaeneas at gmail.com> wrote:

> anyone else have other sources?

I'm not even going to jump in on this debate, but just say that it
doesn't matter what any web site claims, because the truth is, Obama's
plan isn't worth a hill of bean--nor one bean, even. For that matter,
neither is McCain's. They don't write the laws, Congress does. They
can proffer, but it's up to the apes in Congress to do the typing on
their typewriters to make the laws. You can bet that whatever is
proposed by Obama or McCain will have no bearing on the final
bill--and worse, both men know this--and so should we.

Worse, when it comes to Obama, he's already proved himself willing to
say anything for the sake of the election. It's a waste of your time
to even compare the two!

--
 -Jon Glass
Krakow, Poland