[CS-FSLUG] [PD] THIS WILL CHANGE YOUR RETIREMENT!!!

EnzoAeneas enzoaeneas at gmail.com
Thu Oct 23 11:11:10 CDT 2008

i just got into work (yes, a bit late). Obama's rally is going on in
downtown Indianapolis and his bus took the longest route I could think
of - I 465 across the entire northside then I -65 into indianapolis. I
take a shorter form of this route into work, so you can imaging my
surprise when a tour bus, 3 SUV's 3 MInivans, a shuttle bus, and  6
police cruisers and 2 motorcycles are leading the line of traffic
instead of me :-)

The fact check stuff looks fairly solid in it's dispute of the email,
not to mention its side report on Mr. Jenkins,.

Here is info from snopes:
http://www.snopes.com/politics/obama/taxes.asp

anyone else have other sources?

--Kevin