[CS-FSLUG] DSL Gateway

Timothy Butler tbutler at ofb.biz
Sun Jun 22 23:59:06 CDT 2008

I'd go with one of the basic modems AT&T offers (e.g. a Motorola or
Speedstream) and plug it into a Linksys WRT54G 802.11b/g router.
That's my standard configuration for folks, and it works quite well.
I'm not fond of the 2Wire boxes.

	-Tim

On Jun 22, 2008, at 11:01 PM, Ed Hurst wrote:

> Assume you are stuck with AT&T DSL as your only broadband choice. Can
> anyone recommend a better gateway than those 2Wire boxes AT&T sells?
> Gotta have wifi, too.
>
> --
> Ed Hurst

---
Timothy R. Butler | "The yellow fog that rubs its back upon the window-
panes,
Editor, OfB.biz   | The yellow smoke that rubs its muzzle on the
window-panes
tbutler at ofb.biz   | Licked  its  tongue  into the  corners  of  the
evening,
timothybutler.us  | Lingered upon the pools that stand in drains."
                                                                 --
T.S. Eliot