[CS-FSLUG] Church Management Software

EnzoAeneas enzoaeneas at gmail.com
Tue Apr 8 22:30:25 CDT 2008

I think that I was confusing earlier (actually i know I was).
I am talking about incorporating technology originally designed for
the web locally when needed.
It can be constrained and in many cases already is. Spoofing wouldn't
be possible since the UI wouldn't actually be a "browser"
but a platform able to consume the same types of data and information.
I like Mozilla Gecko for this purpose and since it is accessible from
several languages (C/C++, python, perl, java, javascript/ECMAscript)
and able to interact with the rest of the system like any normal
application, I think it would lend itself well for integrating the
separate applications.
The backend code can be written in anything.
See the examples that I gave a few minute ago of these types of applications

Oh I forgot one!
MediaCoder: http://mediacoder.sourceforge.net/