[CS-FSLUG] Church Management Software

EnzoAeneas enzoaeneas at gmail.com
Tue Apr 8 21:59:00 CDT 2008

I think I replied earlier, but using parts of OO is not a bad idea.
OpenOffice.org is shipped with HSQLDB as it's native database.
It is java-based, but quite versatile (it can even use text files for
storage). Another bonus is that OO Base can technically load its data
from any databse with a JDBC driver.
Using OO for report designing would save alot of time. I just don't
have any experience hacking OpenOffice, but am willing to learn.
What does everyone else think?