[CS-FSLUG] KDE 4 and SuSE

Timothy Butler tbutler at ofb.biz
Sun Apr 6 13:20:08 CDT 2008

>> If I did that, I'd be walking on krutches for a long time. I
>> prefer not to
>> break anything intentionally. LOL :-)
>>
>> In other words, I know *nothing*, *zilch*, *zippo* about gnome and
>> switching
>> would send me either to the dark ages or add another krutch to the
>> already
>> exsisting one. LOL
>
> Comparing Gnome and KDE accurately, you WOULD think you're back in the
> "dark ages." ;) You have to understand that Tim likes a "limited"
> desktop......more UNpolished. :)

	Naw, I just like one that works well. :-P

	/me ducks

	-Tim

---
Timothy R. Butler | "Because philosophy arises from awe, a philosopher
tbutler at ofb.biz   | is bound in  his  way to  be a lover of myths  and
www.uninet.info   | poetic fables. Poets and philosophers are alike in
timothybutler.us  | being big with wonder."
                                                      -- Thomas Aquinas