[CS-FSLUG] OS2/Warp 4

John Mark Clayton clayton256 at gmail.com
Sun May 20 05:49:44 CDT 2007

Wow, OS/2, I really liked using Warp.  What a great desktop environment.
I wanted to cry the day I threw out all my OS/2 disks and programming
books.  I didn't get a chance to try BeOS before it died, but from what I
read it was the only thing to come close to Warp's desktop.  I would
love to see a similar desktop on linux.  It was frustrating to depend on
though.  You had to do a lot of research to find hardware that would
have drivers and software was always so far behind the Windows or even
Mac versions.  I would be extremely surprised if it would run on a modern
laptop.  Oh yea, kinda like linux.  Anyhow, I've got a copy of the Watcom
C/C++ compiler suite you can have if you decide to keep going on OS/2.
God bless,
Mark