[CS-FSLUG] "Windows Genuine Advantage Notification" via autoupdate?

Tim Young Tim.Young at LightSys.org
Sat Mar 31 18:51:18 CDT 2007

I install the Windows Genuine stuff on my computers. Linux email
client,"Pine" sends (or at least "sent") an email off every time someone
installed it. I am careful to adhere to most EULAs, as much as possible,
and I do not mind it people check that. I have reinstalled my OSes a
number of times and have not yet needed to call up Microsoft to have
them reactivate a license key. So far, I have not had any problems with it.

- Tim Young