[CS-FSLUG] Samba and XP - I found a HOWTO do with XP

Tim Young Tim.Young at LightSys.org
Mon Mar 5 12:43:05 CST 2007

You do not want to, or need to join your XP computer to a domain.  For
just one or two computers this will add a lot if unneeded complexity.
That is what you need to do if you have ten to thirty XP-Pro computers
and want the higher security and management ability.

    - Tim Young