[CS-FSLUG] monitor - blurry image

Frank Bax fbax at sympatico.ca
Thu Jul 19 21:03:16 CDT 2007

At work, we replaced some CRT monitors with LCD's at select
workstations.  I put the CRT's on a shelf.  Yesterday, someone's CRT
stopped working, so another CRT was taken off the shelf that was exactly
the same make/model.  Today, user emailed saying image is blurry - I didn't
check closely when I made the swap and I won't be back to look at it myself
until Monday.  Can this be a driver issue, or is it always the CRT
itself?  Other CRT's are different make/model; therefore my other post/question.