[CS-FSLUG] Verse of the day -- how to auto-start?

Timothy Butler tbutler at ofb.biz
Fri Jul 6 00:06:10 CDT 2007

Hi Fred,

Welcome to CS!

You could put the command to start it in your .xinitrc or .kderc (I
think that is what it is called --it has been a few years since I
fiddled that deeply with KDE. KDE also use to have an autostart folder
you could access in Konquorer. If you created an applnk for   your
program, checked "start in terminal" and added that to autostart, it
should work.

Once again, welcome aboard!

HTH,
Tim